6.29.2009

Whitey went out with a bang!

The idea was to start posting again (with words, not just pictures) once I regained full movement in my left hand. Rehab is proving more difficult than I thought, so looks like I am just going to have to recap the accident...

Fucking 18 year old lied to his mother about going to Lifetime Fitness. Instead, the fucker was going to his friend's house. Stupid fool must have had hot girls and a million dollars waiting for him or something because the idiot turned right in front of me (with absolutely no room to turn), and I T-ed him going about 47 mph. No room to brake; no time to avoid it. The last words out of my mouth before the crash were, What the Fuck?!

My car lands on someone's front lawn. Air bags deploy. Fortunately, I walked away with just a broken hand. How the hell I broke it remains a mystery.


The end. The end of my golf-ball car, Whitey.

4 comments:

L-T said...

again, i'm so sorry this happened! that kid was an absolute idiot. i'm glad you're ok though... and that you can text at least :)

miss julie said...

I am glad you're okay now! So many memories with Whitey...Austin, IHOP in front of a cop, roadtrips, driving to State Fair, Coke bottles and jello shots in parking lots :)

-aholic said...

Yeah, my typing's getting there. Don't know how long it will take to get my wpm up to par though.

Tammy said...

Blackey will forever miss Whitey...