4.19.2009

slightly shaken, never stirred.

Overwhelmed by a craving for a frappaccino, I caved and indulged in a vanilla bean one. If I am not mistaken, it was the first frappaccino I had had since high school. It was delicious until it became all frothy. My Tall order was just enough to satisfy my craving.

My bad luck with cameras (and cell phones) precedes me. Goodbye, Sony Cybershot. Though you did not have the quickest shutter speed or the steadiest shot, you were a clean looking camera, and I liked you. I gave into my girly tastes when I bought you. How could you let me down for no good reason at all?

Stupid Parks and Recreation show. The only line worthy of quoting during the entire first 30 minute episode was, "...what I hear when I am being yelled at are people caring loudly at me."

I will admit, there are times I spend more time getting ready for the gym than I do getting ready for work. Basketball shoes or cross-trainers? Tank top or t-shirt? Some times I even smell better when I go to the gym. Don't judge.

I am very much a local-bar girl. Though I would not consider it a 'dive' or hole-in-the-wall, Austin Avenue is far from The Living Room or Ghost Bar, even. And I love it like that. No worries about what to wear. No one to judge. Always interesting people to meet. Always a good time to be had.

Another tax day has come and gone. I have come up with my own personal slogan...

Each year I owe more and more.
The government sees me as a money sucking whore.

No comments: